This document is required when:
- Minors of 13 years of age of any nationality who are travelling unaccompanied or without their parents or legal guardians.
- Minors of 18 years of age, of any nationality, whose legal residence is in Argentina are who are travelling without both parents.
HOW DO I GET THE TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION?
- Request an appointment by phone 404 880 0805 x 103 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documentation to be presented the day of the appointment:
- DNI (if parent is Argentine), ID or Passport
- Minor's Birth Certificate (if not issued by Argentine authorities, certificate must have the Apostille attached)
- U$S 50 (Cash)