Before sending documents to our General Consulate, please send an e-mail to email@example.com stating your name, place of usual residence, country issuing your passport, type of visa requested (tourism, business, artist, student, etc.) and estimated time of stay in Argentina.
APPLICANTS FROM COUNTRIES REQUIRING VISAS WILL BE INTERVIEWED BY A CONSULAR OFFICER AFTER ALL THE PROPER DOCUMENTATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE PROCESSING OF YOUR VISA REQUEST MAY TAKE UP TO 6 WEEKS.
SHOULD THE APPLICANT QUALIFY FOR SAME DAY ISSUANCE UPON THE INTERVIEW, AN ADDITIONAL USD 40 FEE IS CHARGED.
BUSINESS VISA - Art. 24(h) – Business person or person in charge of business or
economic affairs Persons who conduct, on a regular basis, business or other economic activities on their own behalf and with their own capital; with a share in
companies or other legal entities conducting such activities; or on behalf of
such companies or entities. In addition, persons entering the Argentine territory in
order to participate in exhibitions or fairs for up to 60 days.
- Valid passport or travel document.
- Two passport type pictures. Front view, no glasses or hats, white background.
- Driver's License and current US visa terms.
- Round ticket to Argentina (reservation).
- Letter of invitation signed before an Argentine Notary Public and certified by the relevant Association of Notaries Public in Argentina, including the registration number with the National Registry of Visa Request Sponsors of the company or individual inviting the applicant to the Argentine Republic, as well as the applicant's personal data, the purpose of the visit, the activities to be carried out,and the duration of applicant's stay. (see: Invitation Letter - RENURE - ALL REQUIREMENTS IN THE LETTER MUST BE FULFILLED)
- Proof of the applicant's background in the field (business references, “Articles/Certificate of Incorporation” of any relevant companies, certificate of good standing of such companies, Shareholder’s Certificate, LLC MemberCertificate, Business Tax Registration, EIN Employer Identification Number, etc, with the Apostille (Secretary of State where the document is issued)
- In the case of applicants participating in exhibitions or fairs, proof of registration must be submitted as well.
All the requirements must be emailed or sent by mail to the Consulate one week prior to the visa appointment.