a) The date on the CO cannot be older than 1 year
b) Must have the stamp of the Chamber of Commerce of country of origin (Ex. China)
c) The following sworn declaration (affidavit) must be on the back of the certificate
- Exporter in the US information /Importer in Argentina information
- Date and number of commercial invoice by which the exporter bought the merchandise in the country of origin.
- Total quantity of the merchandise to be re-exported to Argentina as per CO
- Name, signature, date, company and position of the re-exporting agent
- Signature, date and stamp of the Notary public that certifies the signature of the agent (item 4)
- Stamp of the local Chamber of Commerce (USA), date, name and handwritten signature of the authorized Chamber representative (see YELLOW HIGHLIGHTED NOTE below)*
d) Submit your NOTARIZED DOCUMENT to the corresponding SECRETARY OF STATE to obtain a CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY (Check the procedure at your local Secretary of State's website for instructions) ** NOT AN APOSTILLE**. We cannot use Apostilles for commercial documents!
(*) Note point C.6.: ALL DOCUMENTS MUST have the stamp, date and HANDWRITTEN signature of the Chamber of Commerce of your state. Chamber representatives signing documents should be previously registered in our records.
In case you decide to certify the document with a chamber that is not our records, you will have to request the chamber to send us a letterhead stating date, full name, position and signature sample. THE CHAMBER will have to send the original copy directly to the Consulate via mailand a copy via e-mail (email@example.com) with the subject line "Chamber Signature Registration". See sample letter
We will not accept electronic signatures that cannot be verified. If it is not a handwritten signature, the electronic signature must have a certificate number that can be verified online.
FOR ALL DOCUMENTS
- Money Order made out to CONSULATE GENERAL OF ARGENTINA IN ATLANTA
- You must use the form attached below to send any documents!
- 5 to 10 business days to complete the process. Add $ 40 if needed next day.
- Certification will be valid for 180 days.