- CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN
- COMMERCIAL INVOICES
- CERTIFICATES OF REBURBISHED MERCHANDISE
- OTHER COMMERCIAL DOCUMENTS
$ 200 PER DOCUMENT
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST have the stamp, date and HANDWRITTEN signature of the Chamber of Commerce of your state. Chamber representatives signing documents should be previously registered in our records.
In case you decide to certify the document with a chamber that is not in our records, you will have to request the chamber to send us a letterhead stating date, full name, position and signature sample. THE CHAMBER will have to send the original letter directly to the Consulate via mail and a copy via e-mail (email@example.com) with the subject line "Chamber Signature Registration". See sample letter
We will not accept electronic signatures that cannot be verified. If it is not a handwritten signature, the electronic signature must have a certificate number that can be verified online.
The CO cannot be older than 1 year.
FOR ALL DOCUMENTS
- Money Order made out to CONSULATE GENERAL OF ARGENTINA IN ATLANTA
- You must use the form attached below to send any documents!
- 5 to 10 business days to complete the process. Add $ 40 if needed next day.